This course track has been designed to ensure that Auxiliary Team Members at all levels of CAD/CAM experience, from zero to 10, will return with new knowledge and skill sets which they can put into practice immediately. The only requirements: 1) An enthusiam to learn and 2) a high level of engagement!
Breakout Session 1: Welcome to CEREC 4.4.4!
- Tips and tricks with CEREC 4.4.4 Work Flow Efficiency
- Workflow efficiency
- Preventative Maintenance for a Healthy CEREC
Breakout Session 2: Custom Implant Abutments & Crowns, The Tibase Process Made Simple.
- Breaking it Down: Custom Implant Abutments Using the Tibase Kit
- TelioCad Provisional Abutment Blocks
- Tibase: Implant Systems That Work and Those with Work Arounds
Breakout Session 3: So Many Blocks, So Little Time.
- Block Selection: What, Where, When and Why
- EMAX HT, LT and MT
- CEREC Zirconia! The Process of Delivering Zirconia Chairside
- Scan and Send: Large Span Bridges, Gold, PFM's w/Sirona Connect
AUXILIARY ATTENDANCE OPTIONAL ON DAY 2
Please see Owners Track for Day 2 course descriptions.