If you believe that digital impressioning, in-office CAD/CAM or 3D CBCT is in your future, this course track was designed specifically with you in mind. Discover the incedible advancements in all 3 segments of technology first hand through thoughtful lecture, hands-on and group discussion. Learn from highly regarded experts in each field. Understand the digital restorative workflow from start to finish. Transform the way your patients experience dentistry, today!
Breakout Session 1: First Impressions Are Everything, Make it a Digital One. (Hands-on)
- An Overview of Digital Impressioning: Pros and Cons of Each Scanner
- Learn Which Scanners are Certified to Scan for Invisalign, Clear Correct and Much More!
- Which Scanner is Right for Me?: 101 Questions to Ask While You Shop
- Understand Proper Scanning Technique
- Learn Differents Ways to Achieve Proper Isolation
- Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Time to Scan Each Other!
- Scan and Send to the Lab or Scan, Design, and Mill. You Choose.
- Understand the Benefits of Leveraging Digital Impressioning with Your Lab
- Polish and Stain and Glaze the Most Widely Used Monolithic Materials Today
Breakout Session 2: Is It Really as Good? Margins, Aestethics, Strength and Longevity (Hands-on)
- Are CAD/CAM Margins as Good as My Lab? Scan Your Own Preps and You Be the Judge!
- It's All About the Dentistry: Proper Prep Guidelines for Ceramic Dentistry, Lab or Chairside Made
- Materials Make a Difference: A Comparison of Today's Most Widely Used Restorative Materials
- To Bond or Not to Bond: Understand When You Can, Should and Perhaps Don't Have To
Breakout Session 3: Begin with the End in Mind, Restoratively Driven Implants from the Crown Down.
- The Power of CAD/CAM and Cone Beam Integration
- Why Are Custom Abutment/Implant Crowns so Expensive? Design and Mill Your Own for $180!
- Airway: Definitive Diagnosis of Sleep Apnea
- What Does a Closed System Really Mean?
- 101 Questions to Ask When Searching for a Complete Solution for You, Your Team and Your Patients
Breakout Session 4: Love Zirconia? Love it Even More, Chairside! (Hands-on)
- Clinical Results: Discover Why Labs Choose to Mill
- Bring Your Own Cases: Scan, Design, Mill and Sinter. In One Visit.
- Learn Polishing and Glazing Techniques for the Outcome You Desire
Breakout Session 5: Group Discussion and Q & A Panel